Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lets gets started!

I have so much I want to cover, and it's hard to know where to start. I see blogs on here that are amazing. I wish I was better at this. I will eventually cover the topics I care most about, and hopefully as time goes on, I'll bridge out and cover different ones. But for now, my life revolves around my three children, and so does my passion. They have made me a better person and have completely inspired me to become the very best parent EVER. (If I say "the best parent I can be", I feel like that's setting myself up for failure. We can all be better and do better, and every day I'm on a mission to do that.)



I had to start a blog because I just have so much I need to get out, and it just seems like perhaps Facebook is not the place for that...all the time. I need a place to go to just ENJOY people, and not always feel like I need to educate my friends every single second of the day. But I need to share what I've learned with someone! So here I am. I don't beat around the bush. I'm not a back-rubber when it comes to adults. If you are looking for some warm, soft posts that will make you feel all warm and cozy, this isn't the place for that. I have strong opinons, and I will share them. Hopefully the facts I share and the opinions that follow will help us all to become the people our children need us to be. Because almost doesn't count, and we only get one chance to do this right. So lets do it right.


My kids are my whole world, and I'll do whatever it takes to make sure they grow up healthy and HAPPY. I can't say I'm "crunchy", but I'll call myself "granola"...somewhat more chewy than some of the Super Mom's out there. In a perfect world I'd be crunchy too, but we just can't pull off cloth diapers with 3 kids in diapers...I see that life as one full of even MORE laundry than I have now. *SHUTTER* I'm all about attachment parenting, I'm a non-vaxxer, anti-CIO, anti-circumcison, love 'em more than anything else in this world and protect them like a mother bear. And, because I was blessed with three children I didn't think I'd ever get to have, I take my job as their momma very seriously. They get one childhood, and they'll get the best one there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment