Thursday, September 29, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS......................

I thought, in the best interest of showing you how fair this contest was done, I took a picture of the names written on the paper (so you could all see your name was entered), and one of them folded up (so you could see they were all folded exactly the same way).  I also made a video of my son (he's 3) helping me with the contest.  He can't read, and had no idea wtf I was getting him to do, so clearly there was no cheating!  : )  

The name of the winner is at the end of the video. 
Congratulations to the winner, and thank you EVERYONE for entering!!!


All the names on the same size paper.

All folded the same way.

And the video...



I will contact the winner to get their address, so I can get this mailed out ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment