Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm Obsessed (Food Post)

You should know I have a problem.  It something I have to eat every day...sometimes more than once...

"Nasty Wrap"

It looks gross...I know.  But it's awesome!

1 whole grain tortillia wrap
2 eggs
1 baked potato (grated)
yellow pepper (diced)

onion (cut in small pieces)
ham (cut small)
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/4 cup brown beans (I like the ones in molasses)


Toss potato, pepper, onion, and ham, into frying pan with 1 tsp. oil (or butter).
Fry until pepper and onion is tender.
Wisk up 2 eggs and dump into frying pan, making sure to cover all ingredients with egg.

Cook on both sides.
Put finished egg mixture into wrap and add cheese and beans.
Wrap it up and gobble it down.



I also have another problem.  It's a sweet treat and I LOVE it.




Yummy cottage cheese snack

1 ripe banana

1 cup cottage cheese

honey

Cut banana into slices (into a bowl)

Add cottage cheese and honey and mix up.
(My husband likes this with sour cream instead of cottage cheese.)

YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment