Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Things I Never Thought I'd Say

I think it's time for a funny post.  I'm working on several serious ones, but thought maybe I should get this one typed up first since I'm a firm believer that we need to be silly AS MUCH as we're serious...if not more.

Since having kids, I have said things (you have too) that I never thought I'd ever say.  Here's a list of the most popular at our house.

1.  Stop eating the cat food.
2.  Don't lick the floor.
3.  Don't move.  You have poop on your foot.
4.  Are you eating dog food?  Spit it out.
5.  Get off your sister.  She's not really a horse.
6.  Did you wipe your bum?  No?  Get off my lap.
7.  Where are your clothes?
8.  We don't play with the plunger.  It's yucky.  Seriously, put it back.  Aaaahhh!  Don't touch me with it!!
9.  Don't touch the cat's bum.
10.  Did you just pee on the kitchen floor?  Again?
11.  Did I just sit in pee?
12.  Don't stick that noodle in your nose.  Or your ear.  ...EW!  Don't eat it now!!


I have dozens of these, but that little tidbit gives you an insight on my life.  LOL


This would be a fun one to post on (either here, or on FB), and share your own "things I never thought I'd say".  :)


This has nothing to do with the post, but it's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment